Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saturday yardwork.

Well, I'll just post a few pics here from Saturday, November 15 when we raked and mowed the lawn. It was a beautiful day despite what the weather man said.


This is the back of our house. The beetle is in the carport and the building next to that is the laundry room/garage.

This pile was huge. Compare it to the sidewalk behind it. These leaves are thanks to our giant oak tree.

I love this picture. I think it looks just like an orchard should. This is from the back of the yard to the front. First tree in the line is a plum, then pear, then 3 apples. Another apple just peaking in on the left.

View of Mt. Baker from our back yard. Much better from the front...but I didn't take one :
Nic has pictures of the house on her camera...but I don't have that at work.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Ya, Finally a post on your blog! You should put the pictures of the kids in the leaves on here.

Nicole and Steve said...

Hey Teresa, how is being home? I will post some pictues of the kids.