Sunday, September 13, 2009

Garage sale finds

Aimee and I went garage saling on Saterday because Steve was at the shooting range with Rev. Rutgers and Hunter was working. So glad that we didn't because not only did we have tons of fun but I got some great deals. I got a few books and a few CDs. I got 2 travel book, one for London and the other for Yellowstone National Park. Whenever I find travel books I get them and give them to Steve and that way when we go on trips we will have a book on all the sweet places to go are. I also got a family fun book, which I haven't looked through yet.
I got a great deal on some toys. I got all these duplo and the wooden blocks for $1. It was a huge tub full. That's the benefit of going later in the morning. Now I have toys for when kids come over.








This punch bowl is at least 50 years old and it came with 30 cups......i just love it.




This was a pack of charger plates that had never been used. I will use these for fancy dinner parties.












And the best of all is that I got a bike at a garage sale. I have been wanting one for a while so that Steve and I could go on bike rides together so now Steve just needs to get one. It was a fun morning, I just love getting good deals.







2 comments:

Teresa said...

I haven't gone garage saling in such a long time! Yay , good deals on toys again!

Nicole and Steve said...

I know, sweet huh?